This is my passion
You can expect a session specific to your vision that starts with a complimentary consultation, packages that include digital images, and the ability to obtain professional prints and products along with everything in between.
I love to be a part of the family lifecycle: from engagement, pregnancy, and baby arrival, to children and family portraits, all the way through high school graduations! It’s so fun to watch families grow and evolve and I feel privileged to document these life events. This is my passion, your kids, your story, your milestones!
In the spring you can find me elbow deep in the garden or cuddled up editing your sessions in my fuzzy socks during snowfall. I love everything outdoors, yoga, coffee, sports, animals and comfort food. I adore living in the Pacific Northwest, so a lot of my work will cater to outdoor and minimalist settings.
Only the Best
Don’t take my word for it. See what my clients are raving about.
I focus on a “non-posed approach which caters to the true you. I believe that everyone should have access to photography and my goal is to provide you with an affordable and customized full-service experience from inquiry to delivery.
Freezing some of your favorite moments in time and then finding a way for you to display them in your home is what the process is all about and I aim to make that as seamless as possible!
How It Works
- View Portfolio
- Complimentary Consultation. Here we will meet and discuss the process, package options, answer any questions and brainstorm your perfect session! You’ll leave your personal consultation with a very clear understanding of what to expect and where we are headed next.
- Select Package option from the proposal and pay retainer. A variety of package options are provided to give you the flexibility and customize your needs. Packages include digitals, print releases, and options for print credits and hair and makeup!
- Client Portal Access & Custom Resources. Log into your client portal and take a look around! All the documents you need for your personal session can be found in here such as Hair and Makeup forms, questionnaire, what to wear guides and timelines!
- Session Time! The moment you have been waiting for! All of our conversation, wardrobe prep, and messages back and forth are going to come to life! You can expect a laid back and comfortable experience, conscious posing and selective prompts geared toward getting your ideal and authentic images. We will chase the light for a while and will be provided a private tent to change outfits in if necessary.
- Editing & Retouching- You can sit back and relax now, this part is all me! This can take up to two weeks to complete but all sessions come with complimentary hand editing and retouching to provide you with professional images. Color corrections, general revisions, hand edits, and blemish removal included.
- Gallery DeliveryDepending on the package you choose, you now select your digitals and schedule a date to come back into the studio to create your art and use your print credit! This is where you plug add-ons into your cart including
- Customize Your Art- A follow-up visit to the studio to customize your albums, products and print collections ensures you get the exact look you are hoping for!
Lifestyle & Portrait photographer serving Graham, Puyallup and surrounding Pierce County and South Puget Sound areas